The Thunder will look to avoid a third straight loss when they welcome the Milwaukee Bucks, the leagues worst team, to Chesapeake Energy Arena tonight. The Thunder (27-9) haven’t looked like a championship contender of late, shooting 37.4 percent from the field in their last two losses to the Jazz and the Nuggets. Durant still leads the league in scoring (29.5), though, he will need more help, with Westbrook still out, if the Thunder want to get back on the winning trail. The Bucks (7-28) are coming off a loss to Chicago on Friday where they shot a season worst 31.8 percent from the field. Milwaukee has lost 9 of 10 games against the Western Conference this season heading into tonight.
Be sure to tune in to FSOklahoma tonight at 7:00pm CT to watch the game and check back tomorrow for all your post-game coverage. As always, here are some pre-game links to wet the appetite until game-time.
- Welcome To Loud City blogger Zorgon previews tonight’s game against the Bucks and gives a prediction for the game.
- Nick Gallo of NBA.com talks about tonight’s match-up and what the Thunder must do to get the win.
- KL Chouinard of Bucksketball blog gives a preview of the game and tells you what to watch for during the contest.
- Eddie Maisonet of SB Nations reveals why the OKC Thunder, without Russell Westbrook, are depressing to watch.
- Anthony Slater of The Oklahoman writes that the OKC bench has went from an advantage to a disadvantage.
- Zorgon of Loud City blog also details Jeremy Lamb’s struggles in the Thunder’s last two blowouts.
Photo via David Bernacchi, OnMilwaukee.com